FINALYSE is a leading implementation consultancy company specialized in valuation, risk and performance solutions for the financial sector. We provide the financial community with the expertise and creativity to bridge the gap between finance and technology. Our consultants are pragmatic team players, empowered to take responsibility and to develop continually their skills. Because of the increasing development of our company, Finalyse Warsaw seeks to recruit a Consultant Credit Risk Modelling.
As a Consultant in Credit Risk Modelling you develop, improve and validate sophisticated econometric models, you support modelling or implementation teams on strategic projects in the area of credit risk and you contribute to the business development of our risk advisory practice in domains such as the upcoming IFRS9.
You work as a member of our team of talented individuals with a broad range of analytical and technical skills in the area of Risk Management.
Your responsibilities may include various stages in the project cycle such as defining the business requirements, designing or improving a modelling framework, performing pilot calculations using SAS or other statistical packages, specifying implementation requirements and testing the results, and aligning business, regulatory, methodological and technical requirements in the model design, communicating the model premises, logic and interpretation of the results to business and technical members of the Finalyse and client teams.
Based on your expertise, you maintain a close relationship with the management and specialists at the client’s site in order to analyse and develop pragmatic and creative solutions for existing systems in a global bank domain.
- You have an MA or MSc in economics, physics, mathematics, IT or related fields. Holding an advanced degree in finance and/or a certification like CFA, FRM, PRM is an advantage;
- You have very good modelling and technical skills and you are an advanced user of at least one statistical package (e.g. SAS) with practical experience;
- You are able to work autonomously in a result-oriented environment;
- You have good communication, writing and presentation skills;
- You are a quick learner and you enjoy having to find innovative solutions to new problems;
- You have one or several of the following competencies: Basel Capital Adequacy regulations, Credit Risk Modelling or Model Validation, Econometric modelling;
- You are familiar with the structure and operations of a financial institution;
- You are open to travel inside Europe – particularly in the CEE region.
- An excellent working environment, offering you the opportunity to define your own specialization and career within our flexible structure.
- The opportunity to take initiatives and responsibilities quickly in a fast growing company.
- Training programs adapted to your personal needs.
- Flexible, unlimited-term, full-time employment in Poland with an attractive salary - partly linked to your performance - and an excellent fringe benefits package.
- Travel opportunities inside European countries.
You speak and write Polish and English.
- Placed on:Tue 27 December 2016
- Location: Warszawa