Official Distributor for Volvo Construction & Equipment, Volvo Penta and Volvo Trucks, SMT Group (www.smt-group.com) offers a wide range of products in more than twenty countries of North, West & Central Africa.
Based in Vilvoorde (Belgium), SMT Group coordinates the dispatch of vehicles and spare parts to African subsidiaries as well as the technical service.
We operate an outstanding own sales and service network with operational agility and entrepreneurial spirit. By engaging in partnerships with our customers, we create value delivering state-of-the-art services and products.
Our ambition in both territory coverage and product portfolio is a strong commitment to support our customer’s growth.
SMT Group is actively looking for the following position based in Vilvoorde:
MARKETING & COMMUNICATION MANAGER
With a keen sense of digital marketing
The Marketing & Communication Manager is accountable for the day to day Marketing & Communication activities of the organisation and for the long-term marketing strategy for the company. Principal accountabilities are:
- Develop and implement marketing concepts and innovative ideas to reach International prospects through digital media and online tools
- Identify and take advantage of trends and potentials in online marketing, strategic development and management of digital and online projects
- Continuously improve and update websites and online partnerships
- Develop and implement offline marketing channels
- Take measures to increase visibility and website traffic
- Develop and implement online campaigns and online advertising (SEO, display advertising, landing pages)
- Handle external and internal communication (website, newsletters, …)
- Coordinate international events
- Track and analyse online activities and conduct market analyses
- Collaborate with service partners such as publishers and web agencies
- Successfully completed studies with focus on digital/online marketing or equivalent
- Understands the online and offline marketing channels
- Several years relevant experience in the conception and implementation of online and digital campaigns
- Experience in the automotive sector is a must
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and can articulate clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Excellent knowledge of SEO, Google Analytics and MS-Office (particularly PowerPoint and Excel)
- Innovative and structured work approach with a keen sense of digital trends
- Ready to travel in Africa on a regular basis (10%)
- Proactive, solutions-oriented and pragmatic attitude
- Excellent organisation skills
- A team player that enjoys taking responsibility and able to work autonomously
You will hold a key position in a young and dynamic multinational, which allows space for ideas and initiative and is constantly growing. We are offering you an attractive salary along with very favourable extra-legal advantages.
Excellent command of French and English.
- Placed on:Tue 3 January 2017
- Location: Wavre