Triodos Bank is one of the world's leading sustainable banks. We finance companies, institutions and projects that add cultural value and benefit people and the environment, with the support of depositors and investors who want to encourage the development of socially responsible and innovative businesses. Triodos Bank is an independent European bank with its head office in Zeist, the Netherlands.
Triodos Investment Management, a 100% subsidiary of Triodos Bank, is a globally recognised leader in impact investment, managing direct investments around themes including climate and energy, inclusive finance, sustainable trade, organic food and agriculture, arts and culture, sustainable real estate and listed companies with above average environmental, social and governance (ESG) performance. The business has grown on the basis of deep market sector insights and commitment to sustainability objectives of our partners. Triodos Investment Management currently manages 17+ funds (totalling over EUR 3 billion) investing in both Europe and emerging markets.
For more information on the activities of Triodos Investment Management: https://www.triodos.com/en/investment-management/
The Marketing and Communications department manages the marketing and communication activities towards all distributor, investor and investee markets of Triodos Investment Management. Triodos impact investment funds are being offered to retail investors via the European branches of Triodos Bank, via selected financial intermediaries in Europe and to Institutional investors.
Within the marketing department, the areas of activity range from segment strategies, positioning, market-analysis, campaigns and marketing communication (B2B and B2C), online strategy and events to reporting. The department works closely with the European Triodos Bank branches and with Triodos Investment Management departments, such as product management, business development & investor relations, legal & compliance and fund management. To strengthen our team, we are searching for a Product Marketer Triodos Investment Management (32-40 hours a week).
The position is based in Zeist, the Netherlands. Applicants must have or obtain a valid work permit for the European Union. Some travelling (within the EU) will be part of the job.
The product marketer is asked to help provide marketing support, working closely with the product management and business development departments. As a product marketer you will focus on and support the product marketing agenda across the marketing functions to ensure the product’s competitive edge is clearly defined and easily understood across the multiple channels. You will have good commercial acumen and an understanding of what it takes to distribute investment products successfully in the financial market.
Experience in an asset management firm in a similar role, or wider investment management experience is indispensable. You have the ability to analyze and review fund data, and will deliver clear and concise reports for internal and external review. The Product Marketer reports directly to the Head of Marketing and Communications.
Your key responsibilities
- Develop and contribute to the initial articulation and further refinement of investment processes in presentations, brochures, two-pagers and other formats.
- Develop, implement and maintain the corporate website’s product pages.
- Conduct regular reviews of content to ensure fund information and promotional campaigns are up-to-date in close conjunction with other members of the product management, business development and marketing communications teams.
- Ensure all materials produced adhere to high standards of content and are written from an investors perspective.
- Provide market intelligence to the organization by performing analysis and research on relevant investment management developments and peers.
- Is connected to and represents the values and mission of Triodos Bank and has affinity with sustainable investing;
- Relevant academic degree level with strong conceptual skills;
- Experience in the investment management services with European fund distribution, preferably both B2B and B2C experience;
- Outstanding interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills in English and Dutch and preferable in German or Spanish;
- Proven ability to gain credibility and trust at all (and senior) levels based upon expertise and building relations;
- Open, hands-on, energetic, inspiring, eager to learn and able to work with colleagues from different international backgrounds.
Triodos Bank offers the opportunity of actively contributing to a sustainable society. We have an internationally oriented, informal and transparent working culture within the organisation. We offer a dynamic working environment within a growing organisation where there is room for personal ideas and initiatives.
For more information about this position, please contact Justin Boers, Head of Marketing and Communications by email Justin.Boers@triodos.nl
Please send your written application (in English) including CV before the 23rd January 2017 at the attention of Tamara van Amersfoort, Senior HR Advisor.
Details from this advertisement are not to be used for marketing purposes.
- Placed on:Fri 6 January 2017
- Location: Zeist